Tools Required: Philips head screwdriver, saw to trim pipe (if needed), ladder.
- Find the existing emergency drain line and ensure it is free of any debris or clogs.
- Fit the flange directly over the existing drain line and attach to home using all 4 of the screws provided.
- Trim any excess drain line that extends more than 1″ past the flange.
- If space does not allow for the flange, use the pipe reducer in place of the flange. Simply fit over the existing drain line turning clockwise while pushing upward until it is secure on the drain pipe.
- Next, attach the Dauber Stopper by threading it onto the flange or pipe reducer and turning clockwise until secure.
- The Dauber Stopper can be removed and cleaned by turning it counter-clockwise until it disengages from the flange or pipe reducer.